In line with the Data Protection Act 2000, Tokyo Dawn Records takes the necessary security measures to safeguard your personal data that is provided to us on the site. As such we have taken the steps to ensure that there is no unauthorized of unlawful processing or disclosure of data.
All data is:
– fairly and lawfully processed
– processed for limited purposes and not in any manner incompatible with those purposes
– adequate, relevant and not excessive
– accurate – not kept for longer than is necessary
– processed in line with the data subject’s rights
– not transferred to countries without adequate protection
The data necessary for handling the transaction shall be stored electronically and forwarded to affiliated companies in the course of the handling of the transaction if need be. This information is given according to the directives of § 33 sub-section 1 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). All personal data shall naturally be treated confidentially.
By ordering, Customer declares its agreement with electronic storage of its data on our online server. It shall be entitled at any time to insight into its data and to having information amended or deleted and to amend or delete them itself to the extent technically provided for in the system.