The TDR Feedback Compressor II is a major design update of its critically acclaimed predecessor. The compressor is dedicated to compressing the highest fidelity stereo program (2-buss), but equally shines in classic mixing tasks.
Most modern compressors analyze the input signal to control gain reduction, using a “feed-forward” topology. TDR Feedback Compressor II, however, analyzes the output. This approach delivers an unobtrusive and highly musical compression characteristic.
TDR Feedback Compressor II takes this traditional compression topology to new heights with a highly flexible, yet intuitive control scheme. The compressor has been carefully tuned for intuitive and musical operation for almost every situation.
We want to emphasize the fact that the processor neither tries to emulate any previously available device, nor does it follow popular trends like “virtual analogue”, “circuit modeling” or similar buzz words. This is a proud digital processor, made with an immense amount of love and care.
- Beautiful “Feed-Back Compression” sound and behavior
- 64bit floating point precision for all relevant calculations
- Multi-rate processing structure for highest accuracy, critical operations run up to 8 times the audio rate
- Delta oversampled signal path (bit transparent at 0dB gain reduction)
- Three side-chain filter slopes: 3dB/Oct, 6dB/Oct and 12dB/Oct
- Super fast and natural sounding compression
- Unique control scheme with independent release controls for peak and RMS events, as well as a compression Crest Factor control
- Advanced stereo linking options optimized for the stereo bus
- Delta preview mode to preview the difference between compressed and original signal
- Latency compensated parallel bypass (i.e. processing not interrupted)
TDR Feedback Compressor II is among the best software compressors for bus use out there.BedroomProducersBlog.com
Offers a wide array of controls to dial the sound in just right and leaves you with the original sound, only louder.Lean Audio (A+ rating)
This thing might be the best compressor I have, even better than my Slate Virtual Buss Compressors, Vintage Warmer and Kush UBK-1. It’s absurdly good on the mixbuss, and has the kind of weight only hardware typically hasDave Edwards
A highly competent compressor plugin that can stand proudly head to head with its paid alternativesfreemusicsoftwareguide.com
Features detailed control of compression behaviour, extremely low distortion and almost 'invisible' compressionBootsie
Latest version: 2.0.1Windows VST Mac VST/AU User Manual (pdf)
Don't miss the updates!
Subscribe for instant update notifications!
You have suggestions and ideas? Please head to the official support forum over at KVR:Official Support Forum @ KVR
In case you don't want to join our forum at KVR, feel free to use our e-mail contact form.